TimeLine

* LOVE * PEACE * JOY *

Saturday, March 13, 2004

Title: "With so little people, I don't think the seminar is going to start"

Hee... I'm back... had a busy day but it was fun... the seminar went smoothly and I think it was great... except for a 'guy' who is dame ugly and was in white shirt!!!With pimples all over his face- serve him right!! He is the most unreasonable person I have ever seen... Believe me, he did not behave what a man should... not a gentleman... he's a toad!!! Sucks big time!!
He was nasty towards my ushers and me... and even to a lecturer...I'm gonna wish him dead man!! Not at least corporative!! What a disgrace to all MAN out there... Believe me or not, I have registered his face in my head... I'll twist off his neck if I see him again... So that he could change his 'head'... plastic surgery will not help!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home