TimeLine

* LOVE * PEACE * JOY *

Thursday, March 18, 2004

There*s a Cinderella in every girl
- by Sweet Muffin

Modern women are lucky that they can now have a good job, receive high education or even owns a car, dog? But is that what women want ultimately?

When I was a kid, (I may still be a kid now) I always believe in fairy tales, making believe that there will be a day when I will be somebody*s princess. But as I grow older and along the way met some jerks (I still can*t get them out of my mind), yeah I* ve learnt my lesson Don*t be stupid

My mother, in fact, did warn me that I will have difficulties finding my Mr. Right. Well, sad but true, she*s right, what makes her think so? Cos* since young I always make her feel that I*m strong, independent, confident and stubborn it seems like I can take good care of myself. But hey, I dun need man who think like that alright?

I read this somewhere, the biggest joke of the year [Ironically, in my mid-20s, an ex-boyfriend broke up with me for someone else whom he subsequently married. His parting words to me were: **She needs me. I know u can take care of yourself**. I wanted to scream, **Yes, I know I can take care of myself but dun I need u too?**. What I did was wonder whether despite all that I had achieve on my own, was what I really wanted a man to make me feel complete?]


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home