TimeLine

* LOVE * PEACE * JOY *

Friday, August 27, 2004

....
-by Sarah Leung

My mum can be quite annoying at times, haiz...checking on what i m doing whenever she's too free! I have to find ways to push her out of my private space as nicely as possible. haha! it's hard to find peace at home. Anyway, what a busy day we all had. Meeting deadlines and on-coming projects that fall from the sky and hit you right on ya head like bricks! Well, the only enjoyable part is the Tempus fair- showcase of exlusive watches. I have to tell u it's amazing, just like the price tag!! Fine art (that's what they say). yup... I have to agree it's an art of physics and style. I guess that's y the dictionary define it as Timepiece. They really are fine piece of art. Enough of that for now, this Sunday's Kelly's B-day! Happy Birthday, babe! More food baby...haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home