TimeLine

* LOVE * PEACE * JOY *

Saturday, June 26, 2004

P.E.A.C.E
-by Sarah Leung

Where should I start? Well, this afternoon, after work, I took a walk to the library. It was a way long time I step into the library again. What can I say? I’m just too busy to hit my favorite past time. Briefly spree through and took a book by Judith Michael. It’s their pen name, a husband and wife team. Well, let’s see how good they are. And my goodness, for a long long time I have not shop till I drop! It’s time I revamp my wardrobe collection. Ha~

I guess guys out there must be real excited about the Euro Cup. But don’t forget to get some sleep ok? I wouldn’t want to see pandas hoof it around the campus!

Just one more thing before I go, I’ll be on leave till Wedneday-30th. Take care till I see ya again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home