TimeLine

* LOVE * PEACE * JOY *

Monday, April 26, 2004

Re: Should I give him a chance?
-by Sarah Leung

As each day pass, the problems my friends faced are getting more and more challenging. However, it is not true that there is no answer to it. Try thinking quietly in the dark just before you close your eyes and you will find the answer. It has been hiding in a corner of your heart all the while. What you need to look for is not an answer but rather courage. As the choice has being made at the very beginning. What you were looking for in fact is some confirmation to boost your courage. You are hoping for people to nod their heads and give you support for what you think is right. The point here is: you are afraid of making the wrong decision.

Your best/close friends whom you entrust your darkest secrets (or even bank account) with can give you all sorts of comment but what you really agree with is what that*s on your mind. They will say things like **Listen to me, sweetie. It*s for your own good!** Yet from my personal experience, I mostly did not heed those *best-for-me* advices. I just don*t seem to see their point of view in my own light! Do they really know what*s good for you or how you feel? I bloody well don*t think so. The best answer is in your hands!

And my friends, once you have made your final decision: Stick to it, PLEASE! Don*t create more traps to fall under, it*s totally un-necessary.