TimeLine

* LOVE * PEACE * JOY *

Tuesday, March 23, 2004

The simplest thing can be most joyful to have and own
-by Sweet Muffin

I'm extremely hungry today, feel like gobbling all 3 meals at once. Oh dear, I think i'm having a flu soon. My room here is like a cold storage it's freezing cold! Yet we could not adjust the air-con temperature, its controlled by the central system- whatever. I'm sitting here feeling cold and hungry, it's really terrible. I wonder what would happen to those children in the third-world countries. What would happen if i'm in their shoes? I think i would rather kill myself than to suffer for good. Sometimes, would u be in despair when u are hit by hard times? when life is not smooth sailing as u want it to be? But on the other hand, those poor children might be just thinking about filling their hunger and nothing else. Living in cities can be exhausting, following a mordernalized lifestyle that created all kinds of *needs* and *wants*. Seriously, they wouldn't be bothered with what color they want their hair to be, or must-have the latest handphone with this and that. These are all the things that made our life complex. However, I'm not condemning the benefits advanced technology and joy "wants" bring to us. I'm just explaining my worries that we would one day rely too much on these stuff and forgetting those simple pleasures in life. Like eating, I'm going for lunch now. Run!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home