TimeLine

* LOVE * PEACE * JOY *

Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Sleep at least 8 hrs a day
-by Sweet Muffin

I have a standard routine when it comes to resting. And whenever my *beauty sleep* is disturbed, i will feel exhausted the next day. Normally, i need 10 hrs of sleep(dun wow!) so as to feel energetic the following day. However, I'm surrounded by (night owl) friends that i dun know how they managed to survive till now.

I'll get very annoyed when my *best?* friends called me up as early as 2 in the morning. In my mind, i'm thinking *don't u need to sleep?* and they will nevertheless throw me back this stupid answer: *O, so u haven't sleep la!*- Hey! do u call just to find out if i'm really asleep at 2am when u clearly know that i have a very regular sleeping time @ 10pm??

My conversation with this irritating calls is always brief and simple that needs not use my brain. Starts with a *hmm*, never-ending of *yeah*, show that- i'm hearing u-with *okie* and ends with a *bye*. In the end, i catch no balls?! And when they start questioning me the next day, *hey! i THOUGHT i told u yesterday?* (It's last night, late at night to be exact!)

For all I know, they were actually talking to the sleep-dreaming me. So my friends PLEASE sleep early! Night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home