TimeLine

* LOVE * PEACE * JOY *

Thursday, April 15, 2004

Single = ?Lonely?
-by Sarah Leung

I read through a friend*s posting and started thinking, have I ever felt upset for not having someone to share my ups and downs with? I used to think about it a lot and the more I think about it, the unhappy I get. So now, I*ve decided to throw it out of the window. Well, it*s never easy but I know I*m trying and soon I*ll be able to get out of the blues.

Whenever, I overhear my friends* conversation about the fight last night with her/him, I*ll be trapped in confusion. Mixture of feelings surfaced within my heart. It sank because the magical love that I thought it should be proved me wrong and yet I felt glad that I*m at the eye of the hurricane, I escaped this storm.

Perhaps, I*ll feel differently when my status changes from single to attach. That*s the only way for me to solve the equation [Single = Lonely/Blessing?]

My dearest **diamonds** out there, never mind if u*re single cos u have me to keep u company.