TimeLine

* LOVE * PEACE * JOY *

Thursday, March 25, 2004

Working OT anyone?
-by Sweet Muffin

It's Thursday and real *labor day* for me. I've got to work till 8 pm today. I'm not complaining but working overtime for my TEP is the last thing on my mind due to the starting of the major project. Ask Kelly and u will know how busy I am. Poor thing, I ignored her for the whole day. (Kelly: I'll make it up to u, don't worry ;)

I guess TEP is the real *money-making* business in NYP. Making full use of its resources to complete internal tasks. Polytechnic are truly education business, not education center.

It has been a long time since I go for *night-shopping*. Sometimes, it's good to unwind yourself in the nighttime. Go clubbing, shopping after work would do u more good than bad. Personally, I feel that going straight home after work is the worst thing on earth. Long-term of this habit would lead to unsounded mental health. (U will feel like banging your head against the wall)

Well, after this project, I'll need a break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home