TimeLine

* LOVE * PEACE * JOY *

Monday, April 12, 2004

Don*t ever takes LOVE for granted
-by Sweet Muffin

A goody **Hi!** to all my friends as I seldom post new journal nowadays. Well, that*s because my hands are tied up with work. Hopefully, it will cool off a while so as to enjoy some peace.

Well, Guys u might not like this that I*m going to write now but nevertheless, I*ll say. Why do guys just love to be a two-timer? One love proves to be never enough for them. Of cos! It*s alright for single and available men to mix and meet different girls but committed ones should keep their hands in the pocket! Do they ever keep in mind their commitment to the relationship? Or have they forgotten the simple respect that they should give to their one and only girlfriend?

I*ve come across many examples of guys cheating on their partner and caused the once-beautiful-relationship to fall apart. I simply couldn*t understand? What can u get from the endless lying, the hassle of giving new excuses and forcing your best buddies to cover up for u? Let me tell u, it will be your worst nightmare come true, you will be ditched by your girl.

I admit it is always hard for us (ladies) to let go of a relationship. Especially, a long-term one but when we have to, we will do it. Never expect a lady to be soft-hearted after u have committed a sin such as playing games with her heart.

So *please* guys don't ever take your Girlfriend for granted!

P.S. Hey Babe, don*t bottom up your feelings, u know u can always look for me and I*ll give u my listening ears.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home