TimeLine

* LOVE * PEACE * JOY *

Monday, June 07, 2004

The happiness never last for long
-by Sarah Leung

I*m glad to say I*m in real good mood this past few days, even though of my persistent cough that just can*t bear to part with me. Well, it has been quite a fun having my cousin here in town. He is someone I could talk to, cos I know he could not spill my darkest secrets to my friends here. No such word as trust in my dictionary, that*s the problem with me.

His company is like the arrival of a public holiday. Full of excitement and joy but always ends too quickly. And when the holiday is over, blues will come into the picture and ruins everything. It*s just too short! How I wish I could hold on to happiness or at least prolong this feeling and make it stay with me for a long long time. Maybe only me could understand this agony.

4 Comments:

At 9:06 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

vtimberland boots, lancel, chi flat iron, nike trainers, insanity workout, new balance, vans shoes, gucci, soccer shoes, nike air max, ray ban, reebok shoes, mont blanc, celine handbags, ralph lauren, jimmy choo shoes, nike air max, lululemon, converse outlet, ghd, oakley, longchamp, ferragamo shoes, babyliss, bottega veneta, mcm handbags, beats by dre, hollister, p90x workout, soccer jerseys, hollister, iphone cases, vans, nike roshe, louboutin, converse, north face outlet, wedding dresses, baseball bats, instyler, hollister, herve leger, mac cosmetics, valentino shoes, asics running shoes, nfl jerseys, nike huarache, abercrombie and fitch, north face outlet, birkin bag

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

ugg boots uk, canada goose, toms shoes, pandora charms, juicy couture outlet, louis vuitton, thomas sabo, moncler, moncler, canada goose uk, moncler outlet, replica watches, swarovski crystal, canada goose, supra shoes, canada goose, juicy couture outlet, wedding dresses, moncler, sac louis vuitton pas cher, coach outlet, swarovski, pandora jewelry, louis vuitton, canada goose, louis vuitton, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, moncler, canada goose outlet, karen millen, moncler, canada goose outlet, louis vuitton, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, ugg pas cher, moncler, montre pas cher, links of london, hollister, pandora charms, doudoune canada goose, pandora jewelry, moncler, bottes ugg, marc jacobs

 
At 3:51 AM, Blogger menna said...

بروف
شركة تنظيف موكيت بالبخار بدبى
شركة تنظيف كنب بالبخار بدبى
شركة تنظيف ستائر بالبخار بدبى

 
At 12:39 AM, Blogger kayan web said...

شركة تسليك مجاري بالاحساء
شركة شفط بيارات بالاحساء
شركة رجلي رخام بالاحساء
شركة مكافحة الحمام بالاحساء
شركة تنظيف سيارات بالاحساء

 

Post a Comment

<< Home