TimeLine

* LOVE * PEACE * JOY *

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

"Morning people! It's now 9:15 in the morning"
-by Sarah Leung

Stop yawning! n get back to work~ haha... What a way to start a beautiful morning... pulling your body out of the bed, cramping in a bus with strangers, skipping breakfast n log on to your office computer... haiz... This is what I have been experiencing for the last 3 weeks. Sad to say it's killing me to know that this will have to go on for another 6 more weeks! I have been busy the past weeks but today. No work for me to do... I have in advance completed my task right up to friday... n I can't stop yawning!!! Here comes the "coffee man", always come knocking at the door selling breakfast n shouting "kopiii...." at the top of his lungs~ However, that's the fav time of my work, besides lunch break of cos... as I can munch on food to kill the boredom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home