TimeLine

* LOVE * PEACE * JOY *

Thursday, November 25, 2004

"Sorry! What did you say?"
-by Sarah Leung

Do you have the habit of saving for rainy days? Or have you ever considered this option? Now think again because frankly speaking, I'm a loser when it comes to spending. I never do save because I can't bear the sorrow of having a lesser pair of shoes, take away a bag or fewer pieces of clothing. They mean the world to me. Well, not all will understand my love for them. Let me explain, I define style as a life & death issue and I seek style in living. This often generate tons of needs. It's due to all these needs I want in life that burn a hole in my wallet.

Yesterday, after spoken to a dear one on financial planning, I'm well-convinced that we badly need a financial planner to save guard our finances. I agree with misers, a dollar a day can make a difference. Just think about the money you will have accumulated over 5 or 10 years? $365 a year, $1825 5 years later and $3650 after 10 years!

My love one and I are die-hard fan of shopping. We never need a second of consideration for getting on hand anything we want. May it be the latest handphone, travel package (shopping tours) or a pair of designer shade. Even though we never need to beg our parents for more allowance but this amount mostly gobble up the pie, bread, cheese and bacon! And what we left with is only the bone.

I've come across an interview with a senior financial advisor, he commented that it is encouraged to save 10% of the salary you draw each month. This is merely to keep your risk of bankruptcy to a satisfactory level. Oh! Then what about those of us who don't save?? So now you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home