TimeLine

* LOVE * PEACE * JOY *

Friday, November 26, 2004

"I'm in middle of no-where"
-by Sarah Leung

The temperature is low here and so does my mood. I am in the right place. A solemn church I find within myself. This is the day that I didn't curse the poor weather nor the quiet happenings. I only need peace but it suffer like the sound of death. After a sleep, I felt deflated as the energy drain out of my body which is not suppose to be.

I hate to recall the argument last night that drove me to despair. It was bitterly awful. I couldn't find the reason as to why. What remains clear is that this is definitely not the time to ask for forgiveness and it is totally insignificant to be regretful. He don't seem to know when I refuse to speak. All I need is time to heal and put on back a smile.

Time flies and I have reached the pit fall again. My greatest fear is back to haunt me. This is only the time for White Christmas. This is the time when everything comes to an end. The people don't seem to be worried at all, they are happy for that it's Friday and weekends is just around the corner. For once, I want to be a follower, I hope to be influenced by them, I want to fill up the emptiness in me.

I have made a U-turn back to where I was.

I find myself withdrawing from the crowd, detest the look from people's eyes. I'm hiding away my insecurities. I've put a latch on my chest. I shall not utter a word because what I speak is only nuisances. Pretensions do not revealing the true me. Talking is such. I discover my soul living in the undertunnel. Not wanting to go.