TimeLine

* LOVE * PEACE * JOY *

Monday, November 29, 2004

"The other side of me"
-by Sarah Leung

A big welcome to good old Monday! I hope your Blues are not running high. Glad to say that I'm feeling much better now. The storm had left. Last weekends were tough on me, a mixture of emotions almost tore me apart. Running into friends that I can't help but love more each day yet digging on the past that lead to bitter arguments. I don't think I can withstand yet another emotion disaster. It has proven to me it's too much to bear.

I didn't know I would react that way unlike me. I couldn't imagine my heart nearly stopped beating when I heard the truth. This is unbelievable for a composed girl like me. I am always calm to react but what has happened now? At home, I am depended on like a support that binds all members together and nevertheless it's me who is rational and calls the shot. Love really changes me.

It scares me sometimes when I realize the effect love has on me. I have become exceptionally, terrified of things that threat me before. However, some words are so hard to say it now. Pride has abandon me for my growing weakness. I have become less intimidating compared to the past when worries are written on my face.

Someone close once warn me, "in love it's not just about you, you have to think for him/her too." Indeed, you are right.