TimeLine

* LOVE * PEACE * JOY *

Friday, December 24, 2004

"Merry Christmas!"
-by Sarah Leung

It is 1 day to Christmas and my last day of IPP in MCYS. Thinking back to the 9 weeks here, I am grateful for the wonderful people I met. They showed me that working 9 to 5 is not that bad after all.

Reports has proven that the greater the satisfaction one achieved from work, the happier he can be. And I am glad to say, yes! I am happy working in MCYS.

Most of all, I am thankful for the generous gesture from my colleagues. This morning as I sat down in my office, handmade floor lamp, glass color cup & loads of chocolates were delighting me. We all know Christmas is a time for sharing and so I shared my fair bit of candy in return.

After 12:30 today, I will bid goodbye to this place I have stay for 2.5 months and continue my study in NYP. Hitting back campus is both exciting & sad for me. I am excited to meet my friends again. In contrast to on-hands learning experience, classical always work better for me. Yet I am depressed for leaving familiar faces for a long long time. There are full of kind souls here in MCYS.

Live have to go on.

Who knows I might be back for more? Ha!

2 more hours and I will have to make my exit. Time is speeding pass. I bite into my candy.