TimeLine

* LOVE * PEACE * JOY *

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

"Happy Birthday, Apple!"
-by Sarah Leung

Good morning my friends, I'm full and feeling contented as I laze comfortably on my office chair. Yes! 2 more weeks to the end of attachment and 11 days to Christmas! Of course not forgetting that today is also, my bubbly sister's birthday! Happy 15th Birthday. You are now coming closer to sweet sixteen and remember we all love you.

Well, yesterday was a mad rush of work and briefings. Stupid to say the briefings would be more meaningful if it took place in the first 2 weeks of my attachment there. I mean, what's the point of giving me that s*** only now? What can I say? It's an eye-opener to see how big organization run their operation. Wow! Just big and nothing more (sound so much like a bimbo).

Nothing is more a blessing than to have a hot shower and look at the Christmas tree. Counting the number of gifts under it is such a pleasure. Looking at the 6-feet tree, I imagine the simple happiness it brought to my family.

The decoration may be old or outdated, but they all come from different time zone. Some were as old as 15 years ago where our family's first Christmas took place. And as a new year follows, we brought current ones to dress up the tree (now, it really is rojak tree). My mom feels proud whenever she looks at the tree. Just because some of the deco are made by my sister when she was in kindergarten and others are gifts from new friends she made overseas. Well, I have my contribution too. I dress the tree in ribbons and most importantly, I am the Santa this year! Ho! Ho! Ho!

It's such a wonderful feeling looking at their enthusiastic faces. My sis honestly told me that she once wanted to open the gift in my absence because she can't resist the temptation to know what's inside that big blue box! And my mom, she waited anxiously for me to get home, only to peek where I got her gift from the bags I'm holding and make a fair guess what it would be.

My Christmas wish this year: To share Christmas with my own family in 7 years time. Can I?

2 Comments:

At 9:03 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

michael kors, ray ban sunglasses, nike air max, louis vuitton outlet, longchamp pas cher, nike free, tiffany jewelry, nike air max, prada outlet, ray ban sunglasses, cheap oakley sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton, oakley sunglasses, uggs on sale, polo ralph lauren outlet, sac longchamp, oakley sunglasses, ralph lauren pas cher, longchamp outlet, longchamp outlet, nike free, louboutin shoes, ray ban sunglasses, nike roshe run, louboutin outlet, burberry, chanel handbags, ugg boots, kate spade outlet, air jordan pas cher, jordan shoes, tiffany and co, gucci outlet, louboutin pas cher, replica watches, oakley sunglasses, ugg boots, christian louboutin outlet, louis vuitton outlet, louis vuitton, longchamp, air max, prada handbags, polo ralph lauren outlet, replica watches, nike outlet, louboutin, louis vuitton, tory burch outlet

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

timberland boots, lancel, chi flat iron, nike trainers, insanity workout, new balance, vans shoes, gucci, soccer shoes, nike air max, ray ban, reebok shoes, mont blanc, celine handbags, ralph lauren, jimmy choo shoes, nike air max, lululemon, converse outlet, ghd, oakley, longchamp, ferragamo shoes, babyliss, bottega veneta, mcm handbags, beats by dre, hollister, p90x workout, soccer jerseys, hollister, iphone cases, vans, nike roshe, louboutin, converse, north face outlet, wedding dresses, baseball bats, instyler, hollister, herve leger, mac cosmetics, valentino shoes, asics running shoes, nfl jerseys, nike huarache, abercrombie and fitch, north face outlet, birkin bag

 

Post a Comment

<< Home